I drew you a pic, I know the anniversary was 1 month ago... i started the pic 1 month ago aprox but i was busy and i'm slow drawing. I hope you like it (sorry for the quality -o-;)
Here’s my artwork for Aquabunny’s 13th anniversary event, and to celebrate this anniversary I shall say something out to Aquabunny.
Thank you for bringing joy to your fans and our favorite Pokémon, you gave the nido evolution line a reason to be loved and a reason to be favorited among others, your artwork and your characters alone are amazing and will always bring a smile to me and your other fans’ faces. Thank you for showing your art and your appreciation to our favorite evolution line.
Man that's a lot of tags
Done in Paul Robertson's sprite style.
Feelin' that Breeze on your back?
Enterin' With Zero G
There, the path's Crystal Clear:
Proceedin' with the Polygontal Energy,
Give 'em all a Happy Daymare!
So Go For Broke with that Black Eight Ball,
And go rescue My Kutie Pie, Irene
Probably because I am currently attempting to cover all its songs, I did a crossover with these guys and the game featured here: Cave Story. AKA one of the best indie games ever conceived by a one man team. I highly recommend giving it a look.
- Rina as the resident doofy-yet-dependable Curly Brace, who I figured would have an affinity to rescue every last unfortunate adorable creature present
- Rino as the main lead: "Mr Traveler," who I figured would't pass up the opportunity to be a vid-game protagonist who powers up by collecting what resemble Doritos
- Charlotte as resident Team Rocketesque member 1: Misery, who fits as a powerful mage (or mage-like in Lotte's case) and is chained to an extremely powerful arcane artifact. I noticed Lotte also could have also worked as our silent main protagonist; heck, it woulda worked as a sisterly dynamic. :3c
- Sentret as resident Team Rocketesque member 2: Balrog, since they have similar childish personalities, and when I saw the ref with Sentret flapping his arms, it sealed the deal for me
- and Kine as the game's nefarious antagonist: the Doctor, who I just wanted an excuse to draw the "leering overlooker with Gendo Ikari's glowing glasses"
I sure have been making a lot of food art lately. You know what needs to be done? A collaborative recipe book. :P But ah, a tasty Canadian dish for our favorite Canadian Ni... Oh noes. I don't have any Canadian Nidos! I better rewrite some character backgrounds. Um, uh, okay! Nidorino is now Canadian. That's right, Canada. He's YOUR problem now!
View post for a variant.
Nidorina's gotta channel that self expression and free spirit into something. Not everyone has hair or something worth stylizing, though, so Kine just gets a wig and Kirby gets his Wheel Ability hat. Nidoqueen gets a row of scales spiked and colored at the tips, complete with a prop wardrobe Nidorina likely has in a trunk somewhere for photoshoots. Ah, the life of a stylist.
Our favorite brunette, or should I say bluenette decided to dye her hair blonde and be weird for some reason. Just another day. Could it just be a marketing tactic for her salon, or has she just been following too many alternative bloggers? Funnily enough, this is based on real experience. By the by, I want that kick-booty shirt. I originally considered a (Real) Dark Matter print over Kracko, but I figured it would be mistaken for a flower.
A romantic moment nobody could mess-up. Nidorino was too cheap to buy the tickets to the festival (the reason for fireworks) D: at least they saw the fireworks :D.