I drew you a pic, I know the anniversary was 1 month ago... i started the pic 1 month ago aprox but i was busy and i'm slow drawing. I hope you like it (sorry for the quality -o-;)
Here’s my artwork for Aquabunny’s 13th anniversary event, and to celebrate this anniversary I shall say something out to Aquabunny.
Thank you for bringing joy to your fans and our favorite Pokémon, you gave the nido evolution line a reason to be loved and a reason to be favorited among others, your artwork and your characters alone are amazing and will always bring a smile to me and your other fans’ faces. Thank you for showing your art and your appreciation to our favorite evolution line.
This scrapped item protected against Normal type attacks. I assume it worked something like this. The name is quite funny, though, but I already used my breasts joke on Ice Bikini.
Copy abilities probably look like a lot of fun to these Popstar immigrants, and it's only natural that the kids would want to mimic some of the cool moves they see Kirby do. Yo-Yo is one that suits them well.
Here’s my piece of an art trade with the one and only Patrick, featuring his characters Vulpix and Sentret in quite a hussle. I guess Sentret must’ve really pushed her over the edge, cause he’s getting the Will-O-Wisp treatment.
Kind of like Oh! Americanism in that I don't want to post this to holiday, but this picture was made for Red Nose Day! A dollar goes a long way to help a child in need!
This is my first time trying to create a large scene with several small pixeled characters. There were a lot of little scenarios with various characters I had in mind so I tried to include as many as i could. Because of that, there are some inconsistencies (Nidorino, Nidoqueen, and BKI working in the same building?) But I included them all in anyway just for the sake of having everyone there.
Probably because I am currently attempting to cover all its songs, I did a crossover with these guys and the game featured here: Cave Story. AKA one of the best indie games ever conceived by a one man team. I highly recommend giving it a look.
- Rina as the resident doofy-yet-dependable Curly Brace, who I figured would have an affinity to rescue every last unfortunate adorable creature present
- Rino as the main lead: "Mr Traveler," who I figured would't pass up the opportunity to be a vid-game protagonist who powers up by collecting what resemble Doritos
- Charlotte as resident Team Rocketesque member 1: Misery, who fits as a powerful mage (or mage-like in Lotte's case) and is chained to an extremely powerful arcane artifact. I noticed Lotte also could have also worked as our silent main protagonist; heck, it woulda worked as a sisterly dynamic. :3c
- Sentret as resident Team Rocketesque member 2: Balrog, since they have similar childish personalities, and when I saw the ref with Sentret flapping his arms, it sealed the deal for me
- and Kine as the game's nefarious antagonist: the Doctor, who I just wanted an excuse to draw the "leering overlooker with Gendo Ikari's glowing glasses"
Story time can certainly be magical! I got to choose the story, so naturally, it had to be a take on The Last Unicorn. The only thing more odd than Sentret and Vulpix's dream itself is the crazy crossovers found in here. In any case, I had fun with this one!
Nidorina's gotta channel that self expression and free spirit into something. Not everyone has hair or something worth stylizing, though, so Kine just gets a wig and Kirby gets his Wheel Ability hat. Nidoqueen gets a row of scales spiked and colored at the tips, complete with a prop wardrobe Nidorina likely has in a trunk somewhere for photoshoots. Ah, the life of a stylist.